Sunday 31 March 2013

The day before D Day.

Tomorrow is my due date. Our new flat mate is not here yet, we are ready. We're feeling fine. It's calm and sleepy most of the time. Sometimes I'm bored out of my tits and don't know what to do with myself. Sometimes my hormones go crazy but I recognize them and let them go.

Today I learned two things.

First- when you're pregnant don't tell anyone your due date. Let the kid bake in peace. There's nothing more frustrating and nothing more convincing for your baby to stay inside even longer then constant text messages, phone calls and questions. He'll come when he'll come. There is noone who wants him out more then his parents. Really.

Second- move your ass outside and walk. Put the music on your ears, buy yourself a coffee and go. Life is amazing, fresh air is amazing. Note to self: once the kid is out go for a walk every day, even if for couple of minutes. For your own sanity. Note to self 2: if your 39 weeks and 7 days pregnant be careful with going up the hills. It's far worse to get down then you think.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment